Etiquette - How to Prepare
- Come hydrated, remember to drink plenty of water before and after class
- Bring a yoga mat and towel (Yogitoe if you like as well!)
- Pure does rent mats and towels
- Wear appropriate clothing; yoga pants, shorts or leggings. All clothing should be very comfortable, light weight and allow the body to breathe.
- Do not eat 2-3 hours before class. Yoga should NOT be practiced on a full stomach. It is fine to have a small snack before class.
- It is best to arrive 10-15 minutes early to confirm your space and register and allow yourself time to get ready for class.
- It is very easy to book online and it allows you to guarantee a spot in class. Your spot will be given away 10 minutes prior to class starting.
- Class starts on time, and the door will often be locked as soon as the class starts